If you have been following my blog you would have known that three months ago I started out on journey... the journey was to take control of my life and a major part of that was to start attending a gym regularly.. and ultimately lose the weight that has crept on (and many times rushed me) over the last 17 years..
I am still a long way from the end of this journey, though every day, gaining more and more control.. and the scales thankfully are showing the winning results...
Since I put the extra weight on, i have hated having my photo taken. While I will let the kids and Matt take my photos sometimes, for prosperity sake (so their children can see that i truely did exist)I smile, deep down I am hating every minute of it.
I am still a long way from the end of this journey, though every day, gaining more and more control.. and the scales thankfully are showing the winning results...
Since I put the extra weight on, i have hated having my photo taken. While I will let the kids and Matt take my photos sometimes, for prosperity sake (so their children can see that i truely did exist)I smile, deep down I am hating every minute of it.
This photo was taken last weekend, when we went on a picnic for Mirandas Birthday... Even though I know that I still have a way to travel, I am really impressed with the way my body is starting to look and can see the results myself.. I didn't mind having this photo taken, and I am glad that someone wanted to take it, as I think that it is proof, that I am on the right track. (a good comparrison shot is the photo that is in the layout below, "me @36" which was taken only this January gone, before I started on this journey!) Oh yeah.. and to celebrate reaching my first goal weeks ago and approaching my second goal, I decided that a trip to the hairdressers was in order. I got it lopped and seriously thinned!


2 comments:
*woof whistles*
Woohoo, look at how sexy you are!
wtg honey, you're looking gorgeous!!!
You have always been a beautiful lady. What a great picture of you! Keep up the good work!
Love ya
Post a Comment